La Union

remembering my happy childhood summer vacation. We used to go here every summer, my Nanay's home in Damortis, La Union. This time it's even more a happy summer vacation because the whole family spend our holy week there....even the small chikitings =)

showing my niece and nephews what's in store for them this summer vacation

not a camera shy carabao


but this one, so willing to be a model


oh well!


my chikiting patrols with my sister Beng and brother Bong and sister-in-law She


one good thing about going home here during summer is to enjoy the crops of the land like star apple


himbabao, Ilocanos are known for eating just about any green leafy vegetables like this one, so good in Diningding


freshly pick eggplant and okra


my nephew Marc enjoying the harvest


away from LPG hike


my brother Bong conquering the huge mango tree


his wife She enjoying his labor (of love)


yummy! so good with Pangasinan bagoong


such big family with such big appetite for food, nice lunch outside a truly "kain sa labas"


swarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrppppppppppp


enough of the food! time to visit the beach....camachile tree welcoming us


black sand beach of Damortis




another thing you'll love about going home to La Union is enjoying the beach for free...


used to be a train station


so glad it's still there, this reminds me of my chikiting patrol years


hope this will remain forever =)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

lentengbuhayto.blogspot.com is very informative. The article is very professionally written. I enjoy reading lentengbuhayto.blogspot.com every day.
quick loan
pay day loans

Anonymous said...

ang ganda talaga sa damortis nakakamis na tuloy tagal ko na rin di nakakauwi