The Floating Bookstore

I don't have plans of buying book but when I heard about this floating bookstore coming in Manila Bay, I joined friends who went there! Just to have the experience of getting there...though I purchased one book entitled "One night with the King" and I loved the book that I bought.

The floating bookstore is called "MV DOULUS" their tagline "Bringing Knowledge, Help and Hope". To know more about them, visit: www.mvdoulos.org


The queue....




while on queue some staff or crew of the ship are performing




just posing before the website address


Bing (me in the center) and Christine posing happily with their purchased


another pose with Sally this time


after book shopping, we had dinner in a floating restaurant along Manila Bay


then a walk along Roxas boulevard


Welcome to Manila by night!

No comments: