Sleeping beauty travel

Borders Cagayan to the north and east, Abra and Ilocos Norte to the west, and Kalinga to the south. Kalinga and Apayao comprised a single province named Kalinga-Apayao, which was partitioned in 1995 to better serve the needs of individual ethnic groups, wiki shared.

And I share, this is one of the longest land travel I did, I already slept my quota for 2 days, exag? nah! And I really thought that we are at the end of the country, although it's partly true since I saw an arrow leading to Aparri (the tip of the country as sung in Eat Bulaga). So, this is my sleeping travel to Luna, Apayao.  I went there for work, so, I don't have tourist photos to share. It was also raining when I went there, so not much photo op also. But I'm "ME" and can't leave a place without documenting it. Here it goes...

 
for my TODA collection, with Darwin as model

my cute cottage in Luna

with Sweeper as my roommate, my ever-reliable travel buddy



The outside of the "Star Jewel Homestay" in San Isidro Sur, Luna, Apayao



Back on the road again, long travel again with Sweeper

No comments: